Call (312) 620-1305 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (312) 942-3034 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Lisa Boggio, MD is a hematology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Boggio completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Consultants In Hematology and is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boggio is board certified in Hematology.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Consultants In Hematology
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boggio?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boggio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boggio frequently treats Plasmapheresis, Hemophilia, and Hemophilia A.
Dr. Boggio's office is located at 1725 W Harrison St Ste 710, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boggio has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Rush University Medical Center