Dr. Lisa Mainier, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mainier's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lisa Mainier, DO
Dr. Lisa Mainier, DO is a integrative medicine specialist in Erie, PA. Dr. Mainier completed a residency at University Hospitals, Richmond Medical Center. She currently practices at Salus Integrative Medicine PC. Dr. Mainier is board certified in Integrative Medicine.
- Arizona Center For Integrative Medicine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospitals, Richmond Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Hospitals, Richmond Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Lecom), Medical School
- Thomas Jefferson University Philadelphia, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Helms Medical Institute UCLA/Stanford (Medical Acupuncture), Other Education
Salus Integrative Medicine PC2545 W 26TH ST, Erie, PA 16506
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mainier?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mainier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mainier frequently treats Headache, Hypertension, and Inflammatory Conditions.
Dr. Mainier's office is located at 2545 W 26TH ST, Erie, PA 16506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mainier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.