Dr. Lisa Nocera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nocera's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lisa Nocera, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Nocera completed a residency at Mercy Hosp Pittsburgh. She currently practices at Margiotti and Kroll Pediatrics and is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nocera is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Allegheny Genl Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- SUNY Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Mercy Hosp Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- State University of New York At Buffalo, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nocera?
I have never met a nicer Doctor, you always get the feeling Dr. No era cares and you never feel rushed. She and her staff are excellent and really care about my pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nocera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nocera frequently treats Acupuncture, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Autoimmune Diseases.
Dr. Nocera's office is located at 1205 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 108, Langhorne, PA 19047. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nocera has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Mary Medical Center
Margiotti and Kroll Pediatrics
St. Mary Medical Center Pain Mgmt.1205 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 108, Langhorne, PA 19047 (215) 710-2444