Dr. Lisa Bartnikas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bartnikas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lisa Bartnikas, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Milford, MA. Dr. Bartnikas completed a residency at Boston Combined Residency Program (Bcrp). She currently practices at Pediatric Physicians' Organization at Children's and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bartnikas is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Boston Combined Residency Program (Bcrp), Residency Hospital — 2008
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Physicians' Organization at Children's
Boston Children's Physicians Milford14 Prospect St Fl 3, Milford, MA 01757 Existing Patients: (781) 355-0535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bartnikas?
Dr. Bartnikas is friendly, competent and caring. She spent time listening to us and offered multiple positive options for my son’s management of allergies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bartnikas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bartnikas frequently treats Blood Allergy Testing, Patch Testing, and Radioallergosorbent Test.
Dr. Bartnikas' office is located at 14 Prospect St Fl 3, Milford, MA 01757. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bartnikas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital