Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Lisa Alford, MD is a general surgery specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Alford completed a residency at howard university hospital. She currently practices at Lisa M Alford. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alford is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Other Education — 2010
- McGill University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- howard university hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Howard University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Oberlin College, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lisa M Alford1500 Whetstone Way Ste 104, Baltimore, MD 21230 Existing Patients: (443) 451-1074
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alford?
She so fantastic, I have PAD, and she made me able to get back to walking and being able to do exercises at my normal rate at age 62. She is A1 to me
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alford has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alford frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), and Venous Sclerotherapy.
Dr. Alford's office is located at 1500 Whetstone Way Ste 104, Baltimore, MD 21230. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.