Dr. Olson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lisa Olson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Dr. Olson completed a residency at Mid Michigan Med Center. She currently practices at Aspirus Doctors Clinic and is affiliated with Aspirus Riverview Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Olson is board certified in Family Practice.
- Mid Michigan Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Iowa, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- The Alliance
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aspirus Doctors Clinic
Aspirus Doctors Clinic2031 Peach St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494 Existing Patients: (715) 423-0122
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lisa Olson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Olson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Olson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Olson frequently treats Wellness Examination, Osteoporosis, and Hypothyroidism.
Dr. Olson's office is located at 2031 Peach St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aspirus Riverview Hospital
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital