Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Lisa Baddi, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Baddi completed a residency at Evanston Hospital. She currently practices at Illinois Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baddi is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- NWstn Meml, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Evanston Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Cancer Specialists
Illinois Cancer Specialists7447 W Talcott Ave, Chicago, IL 60631 Existing Patients: (773) 774-0042
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baddi?
Dr. Baddi, is understanding, patient and never in a rush. The office staff is wonderful. I usually come with a listing of questions and Dr B is never too busy to explain every detail. Her appointments run on time and her follow up is always timely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baddi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Baddi frequently treats Purpura, Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Baddi's office is located at 7447 W Talcott Ave, Chicago, IL 60631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baddi speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago