Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Lisa Kellogg, DO is a family medicine specialist in Gallatin, TN. Dr. Kellogg completed a residency at Long Beach Medical Center. She currently practices at The Well of Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Long Beach Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Nova South Eastern College, Internship Hospital
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- SUNY at Stony Brook, Undergraduate School — 1997
- 1st Medical Network
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Alliant Health Plans
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- American Life & Health Ins. Co.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Best Life & Health Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Community Care Network
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- One Health
- Pacific Life & Annuity Company
- Peach State Health Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- State Farm
- Trustmark Companies
- United Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Value Options
- Wausau Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kellogg?
I can’t begin to say how wonderful this doctor is! She is efficient, caring, thorough, a good listener, kind and soooo smart! I wish we had many more like her, but unfortunately, she is too unique! Thank you, Dr Lisa, for being such a fabulous doctor and such a good person! May God bless you, as you are certainly a blessing to us!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kellogg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kellogg frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Hypothyroidism, and Anxiety.
Dr. Kellogg's office is located at 1531 Hunt Club Blvd Ste 100, Gallatin, TN 37066. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kellogg speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
The Well of Health
The Well of Health1531 Hunt Club Blvd Ste 100, Gallatin, TN 37066 Existing Patients: (615) 431-9930