Dr. Kellogg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lisa Kellogg, DO is a family medicine specialist in Gallatin, TN. Dr. Kellogg completed a residency at Long Beach Medical Center. She currently practices at The Well of Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Long Beach Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Nova South Eastern College, Internship Hospital
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- SUNY at Stony Brook, Undergraduate School — 1997
- 1st Medical Network
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Alliant Health Plans
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- American Life & Health Ins. Co.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Best Life & Health Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Community Care Network
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- One Health
- Pacific Life & Annuity Company
- Peach State Health Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- State Farm
- Trustmark Companies
- United Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Value Options
- Wausau Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Well of Health
The Well of Health1531 Hunt Club Blvd Ste 100, Gallatin, TN 37066 Existing Patients: (615) 431-9930
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kellogg?
I have been going to Dr Lisa Kellogg for at least 2 to 3 yrs now and she is a really sweet person. When she comes in the room she lights up the room with her personality and she asks you how you are doing and what is going on depending on what your office visit is for. She listens to you and asks you if you have any questions or concerns. If you have a concern about something, she will do the adequate tests or blood work to make sure everything is where it should be. She lets you know what is going on and gets you better quickly. She is very nice to deal with. I am very happy with my provider choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lisa Kellogg, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kellogg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kellogg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kellogg frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Hypothyroidism, and Anxiety.
Dr. Kellogg's office is located at 1531 Hunt Club Blvd Ste 100, Gallatin, TN 37066. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kellogg speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.