Dr. Lisa Albers Prock, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Albers Prock's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lisa Albers Prock, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Albers Prock completed a residency at Ne Med Ctr-Tufts. She currently practices at Developmental Medicine Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Ne Med Ctr-Tufts, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Ne Med Ctr-Tufts, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Developmental Medicine Center300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7025
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Albers Prock?
Wonderful, understanding, helpful! Listens and makes suggestions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Albers Prock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Albers Prock frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, ADHD Comorbidity, and Adoption Services.
Dr. Albers Prock's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Albers Prock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital