Call (571) 470-7719 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Lisa Fox, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Leesburg, VA. Dr. Fox completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. She currently practices at Virginia Head and Neck Surgeons and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- Jefferson Medical College, Medical School
- Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Optima Health
- Virginia Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Head and Neck Surgeons
Virginia Head and Neck Surgeons19455 Deerfield Ave Ste 301, Leesburg, VA 20176 Existing Patients: (571) 470-7719
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fox?
Dr. Fox is caring, thorough and an excellent surgeon.we love her
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fox has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lisa Fox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fox's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fox frequently treats Chronic Sinusitis, Tinnitus, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Fox's office is located at 19455 Deerfield Ave Ste 301, Leesburg, VA 20176. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fox speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Loudoun Hospital