Dr. Wilsbacher has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lisa Wilsbacher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. She currently practices at Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute of Northwestern and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilsbacher is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ucsf Medical Center At Parnassus, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilsbacher?
Kind, thorough and brilliant. I love that Dr. W. KNOWS my rare condition, Marfan Syndrome and teaches me something new about it each time I see her. She patiently goes over all my test results with me. I leave my visits feeling as if she really wants to help me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilsbacher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilsbacher frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Wilsbacher's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute of Northwestern
Bluhm Cardiovascular Institute675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611 Call