Dr. Lisa Liberatore, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Liberatore completed a residency at Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital. She currently practices at Lexington ENT and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Lexington Ent154 E 85th St, New York, NY 10028 Existing Patients: (212) 288-2222
- Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liberatore?
Had such a wonderful experience with this doctor. She is professional, listens to you, responds quickly to emails, informative, I really trust her and valued this experience. Staff was so nice and helpful as well.
- Lenox Hill Hospital