Click here to compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Lisa Kotler, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Kotler completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Medical Center. She currently practices at NYU Child Study Center and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. Dr. Kotler is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Columbia P&S/New York State Psychiatric Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- New York Presbyterian Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Mount Sinai Med Cntr, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Mount Sinai Med Cntr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Yale University, Medical School — 1993
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 1989
NYU Child Study Center
NYU Child Study Center411 Hackensack Ave Fl 7, Hackensack, NJ 07601 Existing Patients: (201) 465-8111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kotler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kotler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kotler frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluation, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Kotler's office is located at 411 Hackensack Ave Fl 7, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital