Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Lisa Buck, MD is a family medicine specialist in Oak Park, IL. Dr. Buck completed a residency at St Joseph Hosp. She currently practices at Mary C Hutton MD and is affiliated with Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buck is board certified in Family Practice.
- MacNeal Hosp-, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- St Joseph Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Josephs Hospital Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buck?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Buck frequently treats Viral Infection, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Echocardiography.
Dr. Buck's office is located at 1100 Lake St Ste 270, Oak Park, IL 60301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Buck has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center