Dr. Lis Stark, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stark's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lis Stark, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Downey, CA. Dr. Stark completed a residency at Martin Luther King/Drew Medical Center. She currently practices at Downey Surgery Center and is affiliated with PIH Health Downey Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Stark is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Martin Luther King/Drew Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- ML King Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Usc/ Joseph Boyes Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Military Police Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Universidade Federal Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro, Medical School — 1978
- Colegio De Aplicacao/ State University Of Rio De Janeiro, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, Portuguese, Spanish
Downey Surgery Center8555 Florence Ave, Downey, CA 90240 Existing Patients: (562) 923-9351
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stark?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stark frequently treats Arthritic Hand Reconstruction, Arthritis of the Hand, and Arthroscopic Joint Surgery.
Dr. Stark's office is located at 8555 Florence Ave, Downey, CA 90240. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stark speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and Chinese, Cantonese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Stark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PIH Health Downey Hospital