Dr. Palmos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lirio Palmos, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Palmos completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. She currently practices at Carewell Pediatrics and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Palmos is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carewell Pediatrics1546 10th Ave Ste A, Columbus, GA 31901 Existing Patients: (706) 322-5526
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Palmos?
So far, the best doctor for my kids!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lirio Palmos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Palmos' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Palmos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Palmos frequently treats Obesity Counseling, Pediatric Obesity, and Pediatric Overweight.
Dr. Palmos' office is located at 1546 10th Ave Ste A, Columbus, GA 31901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Palmos speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Midtown