Dr. Hung has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lingpin Hung, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Flushing, NY. Dr. Hung completed a residency at New York Hospital Medical Center Of Queens. He currently practices at Lingpin Hung, MD and is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hung is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- New York Hospital Medical Center Of Queens, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- New York Hospital Medical Center Of Queens, Residency Hospital — 2010
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Internship Hospital — 2007
- National Taiwan University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Mandarin, Mandarin
Lingpin Hung, MD
Syosset Medical Service3712 Prince St Ste 6b, Flushing, NY 11354 Existing Patients: (718) 886-6625
- 2 3712 Prince St, Flushing, NY 11354 Existing Patients: (718) 886-6625
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hung?
Dr.Hung is very knowledgeable doctor, he find out my issues that other doctor didn't noticed, glad to have doctor Hung be my PCP
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lingpin Hung, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hung's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hung frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Animal Allergies, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Hung's office is located at 3712 Prince St Ste 6b, Flushing, NY 11354. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hung speaks Taiwanese, Chinese, Mandarin, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens