Dr. Golden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lindsay Golden, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Gaithersburg, MD. Dr. Golden completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Montgomery Otolaryngology Cnlts and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Sign Language
Montgomery Otolaryngology Cnlts
Montgomery Otolaryngology Cnlts818 W Diamond Ave Ste 120, Gaithersburg, MD 20878 Existing Patients: (301) 963-6334
- 2 10801 Lockwood Dr Ste 360, Silver Spring, MD 20901 Existing Patients: (301) 593-5200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Golden?
I was referred to Dr Golden, who skillfully operated on my sinuses to remove a large cyst, in 1991. Over the years since recuperation, I have seen Dr Golden for many various reasons. He is professionally highly competent! On personal level, he is very gentle, patient to listen, kind and respectful. I recommend him most highly to anyone, especially my family and friends. Current office staff is very polite, patient and highly responsive to my requests. Staff support is considerate of my age: 72.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lindsay Golden, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Golden's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Golden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Golden frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Tinnitus, and Vertigo.
Dr. Golden's office is located at 818 W Diamond Ave Ste 120, Gaithersburg, MD 20878. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Golden speaks American Sign Language and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital