Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Lindsay Rhodes, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Rhodes completed a residency at UAB. She currently practices at Uab Callahan Eye Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Medical West Main Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rhodes is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- UAB, Fellowship Hospital
- UAB, Residency Hospital
- NWU FIENBERG SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2008
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rhodes?
Went to Dr Rhodes for cataracts. She removed the cataracts and I am very pleased with the results. Dr Rhodes is a very caring person as well as a superior Dr. I will recommend her to any family member.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rhodes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rhodes frequently treats Glaucoma Surgery, Dry Eyes, and Nearsightedness.
Dr. Rhodes' office is located at 1720 University Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical West Main Campus
- UAB Hospital