Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sacks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linda Sacks, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Sacks completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia. She currently practices at PEDIATRIX MEDICAL GROUP OF GEORGIA. Dr. Sacks is board certified in Neonatology.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital — 1974
- ATLANTA COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS & SURGEONS, Medical School — 1973
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sacks?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sacks frequently treats Acidosis, Anemia, and Dehydration.
Dr. Sacks' office is located at 4750 Waters Ave Ste 206, Savannah, GA 31404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sacks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Pediatrix Medical Group of Georgia
Pediatrix Medical Group of Georgia4750 Waters Ave Ste 206, Savannah, GA 31404 (912) 350-5915