Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reilly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linda Reilly, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Reilly completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She currently practices at UCSF Vascular Surgery Clinic and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Calif San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UCSF Vascular Surgery Clinic
San Francisco400 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-2357
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reilly?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reilly frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Reilly's office is located at 400 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reilly has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus