Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duska accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linda Duska, MD is a oncology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Duska completed a residency at John Hopkins Hosp. She currently practices at Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center and is affiliated with University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duska is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- John Hopkins Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- NY U, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center
Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center1240 LEE ST, Charlottesville, VA 22908 Existing Patients: (434) 924-9333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duska?
Dr. Duska is an amazing Doctor. I have her for Stage 3C Ovarian Cancer which she has been treating for the past year. Her bedside manner is warm and we often have some good laughs during my visits. I have great confidence in Dr. Linda Suska and recommend her without reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duska frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Duska's office is located at 1240 LEE ST, Charlottesville, VA 22908. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duska has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital