Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sanders accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linda Sanders, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Sanders completed a residency at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. She currently practices at Saint Barnabas Medical Center and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Sanders is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Meml Sloan-Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Wash Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanders?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanders' office is located at 94 Old Short Hills Rd, Livingston, NJ 7039. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sanders has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center