Dr. Linda Riddick, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Riddick completed a residency at Ny And Presby Hp Cornell Campus. She currently practices at Albany Medical Center PDE and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Riddick is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
Albany Medical Center PDE
Albany Medical Center PDE47 New Scotland Ave # Mc-88, Albany, NY 12208 Existing Patients: (518) 262-5723
- Ny And Presby Hp Cornell Campus, Residency Hospital
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riddick?
AMAZING doctor... been seeing her for 4+ years and I am about to go to college. So compassionate and works very well with you.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South Clinical Campus