Dr. Linda Johnson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Linda Johnson, MD is a general surgery specialist in Chickasha, OK. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Oklahoma University Medical Center. She currently practices at Southern Plains Medical Center and is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in General Surgery.
- Oklahoma University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Oklahoma University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern Plains Medical Center
Southern Plains Medical Center2222 W Iowa Ave, Chickasha, OK 73018 Existing Patients: (405) 224-8111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Intestinal Obstruction, Esophageal Diseases, and Esophageal Surgery.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 2222 W Iowa Ave, Chickasha, OK 73018. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grady Memorial Hospital