Dr. Linda Grant, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grant's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Linda Grant, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Grant completed a residency at University of Connecticut. She currently practices at Boston Medical Center Ped Specs. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grant is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Boston City Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1977
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Medical Center Ped Specs
Boston Medical Center Pediatric Specialties850 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118 Existing Patients: (617) 414-4841
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grant?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grant accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grant frequently treats Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, Asthma, and Liver Function Test.
Dr. Grant's office is located at 850 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grant speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Grant has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.