Dr. Carmine has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Linda Carmine, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Carmine completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. She currently practices at CCMC - Dept of Pediatrics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carmine is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CCMC - Dept of Pediatrics
CCMC - Dept of Pediatrics410 Lakeville Rd Ste 108, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 Existing Patients: (516) 465-4377
LIJMC - Dept of Cardiology
LIJMC - Dept of Cardiology270-5 76 Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Existing Patients: (718) 470-7330
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carmine?
A brilliant physician that I wanted to see forever, but made a mistake in moving to another state and never forgot how warm and wonderful she was. She's one of a kind! Her assistants Genie, Susan, Amy and Debbie were great to work with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Linda Carmine, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carmine's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carmine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carmine frequently treats Overweight, Pediatric Obesity, and Malnutrition.
Dr. Carmine's office is located at 410 Lakeville Rd Ste 108, New Hyde Park, NY 11042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carmine speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.