Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Griffith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linda Griffith, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bellefontaine, OH. Dr. Griffith completed a residency at Wright St U. She currently practices at Consolidated Care and is affiliated with Mary Rutan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Griffith is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Wright St U, Residency Hospital — 1994
- David Grant Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- David Grant Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Consolidated Care Inc118 Maple Ave, Bellefontaine, OH 43311 Existing Patients: (937) 599-1975
- 2 651 N Limestone St, Springfield, OH 45503 Existing Patients: (937) 328-7266
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Griffith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Griffith frequently treats Drug Allergy Testing, Tuberculosis Screening, and Wheelchair Evaluation.
Dr. Griffith's office is located at 118 Maple Ave, Bellefontaine, OH 43311. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Griffith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Rutan Hospital
- Mercy Health Urbana Hospital