Dr. Linda Bagley, MD is a neuroradiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Bagley completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF PENN and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bagley is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
University of Penn
University of Penn777 Township Line Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19111 Existing Patients: (215) 662-3490
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bagley?
Excellence is Dr Bagley. I met her in 2002 when I lost use of my arm due to impingement of cervical disk on nerve. She was there when I had MRI and came to me to explain; very unusual for a radiologist to converse with a patient. The neurosurgeon thought MRI did not demonstrate the impingement; however, he said "She is never wrong" so in spite of his doubts he put his faith in her to my advantage. since then i ask her to read MRI's re back problem She is a treasure/
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital