Call (907) 931-5301 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Linda Ireland, DO is a cardiology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Ireland completed a residency at Lehigh Valley Hospital. She currently practices at Alaska Heart Institute and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ireland is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Miriam Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alaska Heart Institute
Alaska Heart Institute3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5301
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ireland?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ireland has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Linda Ireland, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ireland's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ireland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ireland frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ireland's office is located at 3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center