Dr. Linda Ohsie-Bajor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ohsie-Bajor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Linda Ohsie-Bajor, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Ohsie-Bajor completed a residency at Wills Eye Hospital. She currently practices at Case University Hospitals Case Medi and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ohsie-Bajor is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Case University Hospitals Case Medi11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (216) 844-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ohsie-Bajor?
She was very thorough and took time to explain my eye health and appropriate interventions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ohsie-Bajor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ohsie-Bajor frequently treats Uveitis and Iridocyclitis, Iridocyclitis, and Conjunctival Hemorrhage.
Dr. Ohsie-Bajor's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ohsie-Bajor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- UH Richmond Medical Center