Call (253) 366-5859 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Linda Wallen, MD
New Patient(253) 366-5859
Dr. Linda Wallen, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Wallen completed a residency at Childrens Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Seattle Children's Hospital and is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wallen is board certified in Neonatology.
Seattle Children's Hospital
Childrens Hospital and Regional Medical Center4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105 Existing Patients: (206) 987-2000
- U Calif, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallen?
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wallen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wallen frequently treats Newborn Jaundice, Anemia, and Acidosis.
Dr. Wallen's office is located at 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wallen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.