Dr. Linda Sagor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sagor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Linda Sagor, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Sagor completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. She currently practices at Internal Medicine. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sagor is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (508) 334-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sagor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sagor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sagor frequently treats Acne, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Asthma.
Dr. Sagor's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sagor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.