Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chaudron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linda Chaudron, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Chaudron completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. She currently practices at Univ. of Rochester Department of Psychiatry Clinical Group. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chaudron is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaudron?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chaudron frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence).
Dr. Chaudron's office is located at 300 Crittenden Blvd, Rochester, NY 14642. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chaudron has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.