Click here to compare with other Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Linda Chan, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Madera, CA. Dr. Chan completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus. She currently practices at Specialty Medical Group Central California. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Magee-Womens Hosp-U Pittsbu, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chan?
Dr. Chan is the most experienced high-risk OBGYN I have seen. She is not only experienced and knowledgeable, she also has excellent bed-side manner. She tells you exactly what is going on and does not try to "sugar coat" the problem. My husband and I could not be more thankful to have her as our OBGYN.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chan frequently treats Sickle Cell Screening, Nuchal Translucency Screening, and First Trimester Screening.
Dr. Chan's office is located at 9300 Valley Childrens Pl, Madera, CA 93636. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.