Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Casteel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linda Casteel, MD is a family medicine specialist in Snellville, GA. Dr. Casteel completed a residency at Bryn Mawr Hospital. and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Casteel is board certified in Family Practice.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1976 Main St E, Snellville, GA 30078 Existing Patients: (770) 982-0283
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Casteel?
The receptionist/ nurse was the first one I saw. I went one week before physical to do blood work. This lady was all smiles and made me feel so welcome. She took my blood and I never felt the needle. (Very gentle) The second visit a week later I saw that same smiling face. She didn't let me wait long before she took me on back. The second nurse that did my vitals and updated my information was just as sweet. They made me feel so at ease. I'm usually very nervous at the doctor, but not that day thanks to these two ladies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Casteel frequently treats Symptomatic Menopause, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders.
Dr. Casteel's office is located at 1976 Main St E, Snellville, GA 30078. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Casteel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett