Dr. Linda Stork, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Stork completed a residency at University CO Med Ctr. She currently practices at HEMATOLOGY & ONCOLOGY CLINIC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stork is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Hematology & Oncology Clinic
Ohsu Hospital3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239 Existing Patients: (503) 418-5150
- University CO Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University CO Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Babies Hosp-Columbia P&S, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stork?
The BEST Pediatric Oncologist I have ever met. She is so thorough, so knowledgable, so smart, so funny, and just all around amazing. My son, Jadan Mercury was in her care for 42 months and she made herself available to him/us every step of the way. She's a ONE-OF-A-KIND type of Pediatric Doctor. There are none like HER! She's amazing.!! I love her and so does my son!