Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Linda Bartell, MD
New Patient(310) 954-1213
Current PatientShow number (559) 450-5777
Dr. Linda Bartell, MD is
- Good Samaritan Hospital Emanuel Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Good Samaritan Hosp-Emanuel Hosp|Good Samaritan Hospital Emanuel Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bartell?
Dr. Bartell is an excellent physician. She is caring and spends adequate time when I see her. She is down to earth and her manner is soothing and calming. Thanks Dr. Bartell.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Linda Bartell, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bartell's profile.
Dr. Bartell in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bartell's office is located at 1221 E Spruce Ave Fresno, CA 93720. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bartell provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Linda Bartell, MD is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center.
Dr. Bartell has over 30 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Linda Bartell, MD has a star rating of 4.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Saint Agnes Care LQMG
Saint Agnes Care LQMG1221 E Spruce Ave, Fresno, CA 93720 Existing Patients: (310) 954-1213