Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Long accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linda Long, MD
Dr. Linda Long, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Long completed a residency at University Minn Hosps. She currently practices at HealthPartners Health Center For Women.
- University Minn Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- University Minn Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1973
- University Minn Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1971
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HealthPartners Health Center For Women
Health Partners Health Center for Women2635 University Ave W Ste 160, Saint Paul, MN 55114
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Long?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Long frequently treats Aneurysm, Aortic Aneurysm, and Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs).
Dr. Long's office is located at 2635 University Ave W Ste 160, Saint Paul, MN 55114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Long has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.