Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Linda Eakle, DO is a family medicine specialist in Milton, WV. and is affiliated with Cabell Huntington Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1980
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eakle?
She is extremely intelligent, but with that, she brings compassion & she tries her best to help the patient understand why the body isn't working the way we need it to. When we understand how to fix a problem, & a professional like Dr Eakle explains how we can personally address our health, it is difficult to go to the fast food type doctor again. She puts the care back in Medical care & most of us want to know our doctor actually cares for our health & show us how to get healthy again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eakle frequently treats Symptomatic Menopause, Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, and Fibromyalgia.
Dr. Eakle's office is located at 1509 W Main St, Milton, WV 25541. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eakle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cabell Huntington Hospital
- CAMC General Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- 1 1509 W Main St, Milton, WV 25541 Existing Patients: (304) 743-7141