Dr. Westfall has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lincoln Westfall, DO is a family medicine specialist in Chelan, WA. Dr. Westfall completed a residency at Spokane Family Medicine - Colville Rural Training Track. He currently practices at Lake Chelan Clinic and is affiliated with Astria Sunnyside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Spokane Family Medicine - Colville Rural Training Track, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Sacred Heart Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med, Medical School — 2008
- Carnegie Mellon U, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
German, Russian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Westfall?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lincoln Westfall, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Westfall's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Westfall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Westfall frequently treats Wellness Examination, Constipation, and Gastritis.
Dr. Westfall's office is located at 219 E Johnson Ave, Chelan, WA 98816. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Westfall speaks Russian, Spanish, and German. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Astria Sunnyside Hospital
- Astria Toppenish Hospital