Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Lily Phillips, MD is a family medicine specialist in Murrieta, CA. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at Family Medicine - Loma Linda University Medical Center. She currently practices at Grace Family Health and is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Family Practice.
- Family Medicine - Loma Linda University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- UCLA University of California, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Mandarin, Mandarin, Mandarin, Spanish
Grace Family Health
Grace Family Health- Murrieta Office24910 Las Brisas Rd Ste 105, Murrieta, CA 92562 Existing Patients: (951) 231-1385
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
Dr. Lilly Phillips always takes her time to go over everything with you and makes it easy to understand. She listens and is always searching for something that will help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Phillips has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Phillips frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Advance Directive End of Life Planning, and Anxiety.
Dr. Phillips' office is located at 24910 Las Brisas Rd Ste 105, Murrieta, CA 92562. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Phillips speaks Spanish, Taiwanese, and Chinese, Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare System - Inland Valley Medical Center