Call (215) 543-6464 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Lilian Jalil, MD
Dr. Lilian Jalil, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Abington, PA. Dr. Jalil completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. She currently practices at Abington Plaza Medical Associates and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jalil is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jalil?
One of the few physicians in my experience that fully listens, expresses genuine empathy, quickly processes your concerns, and gives EXCELLENT medical advice. She is efficient without being rushed.
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lilian Jalil, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jalil's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jalil accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jalil frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), and Osteoporosis.
Dr. Jalil's office is located at 1235 Old York Road Suite 113 - Levy Medical Plaza, Abington, PA 19001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jalil speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jalil has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.