Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Joventino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lilian Joventino, MD is a cardiology specialist in Everett, MA. Dr. Joventino completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. She currently practices at Whidden Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Joventino is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Whidden Memorial Hospital103 Garland St, Everett, MA 02149 Existing Patients: (617) 389-6270
Cambridge Health Alliance
Cambridge Health Alliance1493 Cambridge St, Cambridge, MA 02139 Existing Patients: (617) 665-1552
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Joventino?
Dr. Joventino is one of the most caring doctors you could find. She always listens and hears what you have to say. I drive 2-1/2 hours one way to see her and will continue to do so. I encourage all patients that read this to make an appointment and see her and all medical professionals that read this to learn from her and inspire to be as she is with everyone she deals with. I am blessed to have such a wonderful cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joventino frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Joventino's office is located at 103 Garland St, Everett, MA 02149. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Joventino speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Joventino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Wentworth-douglass Hospital