Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Tony Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Lee completed a residency at University Of Hawaii. He currently practices at West Florida Cardiology - Pensacola and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lee is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Hawaii, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Texas Southwestern, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Texas-Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 2002
- University Of Hawaii, Medical School — 2001
- Duke Univ, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Florida Cardiology - Pensacola
West Florida Cardiology8333 N Davis Hwy Fl 4, Pensacola, FL 32514 Existing Patients: (850) 969-7979
West Florida Cardiology
Nine Mile1190 E Nine Mile Rd, Pensacola, FL 32514 Existing Patients: (850) 969-7979
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee is always thorough in his treatment of his patients. His office staff & his nurses are always helpful & compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 8333 N Davis Hwy Fl 4, Pensacola, FL 32514. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Chinese, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Hospital
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- West Florida Hospital