Dr. Lia Gore, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gore's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lia Gore, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Gore completed a residency at U Colo - Chldrns Hosp. She currently practices at Children's Hospital Colorado. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gore is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- U Colo - Chldrns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- U Colo - Chldrns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Chldrns Nat MC, Internship Hospital — 1994
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Hospital Colorado13123 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045 Existing Patients: (720) 777-1234
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gore?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gore frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Gore's office is located at 13123 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.