Dr. Zhou has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Li Zhou, MD is a cardiology specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Zhou completed a residency at Brigham & Women's Hosp-Harvard Med Sch. He currently practices at Heart and Vascular of Wisconsin Sc and is affiliated with Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zhou is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New England Deaconess Hosp-Harvard, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Brigham & Women's Hosp-Harvard Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Brigham & Women's Hosp-Harvard Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Peking U Med Coll, Peking, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart and Vascular of Wisconsin Sc5045 W Grande Market Dr, Appleton, WI 54913 Existing Patients: (920) 886-9380
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zhou?
Dr. Zhou is an absolutely brilliant physician. He truly cares about his patients and takes time to thoroughly explain everything in great detail and puts your mind at ease. I fully trust him with my life and know that he is not going to rush things or cut things short. Dr. Zhou’s Nurse Amy, is simply incredible. She always has a beautiful smile on her face and clearly embraces the same patient first philosophy that Dr. Zhou exemplifies. Thank you to all of the staff in their office and AMC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zhou accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zhou frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Zhou's office is located at 5045 W Grande Market Dr, Appleton, WI 54913. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zhou speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah