Dr. Lu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Li Lu, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Lu completed a residency at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. She currently practices at East Sunrise Medical Pllc and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lu is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Harbin Medical University, Medical School — 1997
- Harbin Medical University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lu?
Treats patients and staff with respect...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Li Lu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lu frequently treats Obesity, Immunization Administration, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Lu's office is located at 6402 8th Ave Ste 301, Brooklyn, NY 11220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lu speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital