Dr. Ge has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Li Ge, MD is a hematology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. She currently practices at M Health Fairview Cancer Clinic and is affiliated with Burnett Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ge is board certified in Hematology.
- State University Of New York At Stony Brook, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ge?
I really like Dr. Ge. She explains things very well and is very kind. I don't feel rushed when I have an appointment with her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Li Ge, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ge's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ge frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Ge's office is located at 6363 France Ave S Ste 610, Minneapolis, MN 55435. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ge speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Burnett Medical Center
- M Health Fairview Lakes Medical Center
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank